In preparation for the busiest season of the year, Fall, members of our clinical staff went to CoolSculpting University to support our ever-growing CoolSculpting business. Cosmetic Enhancement Center of New England was the first practice in Maine to offer the treatment, and since, we have always striven to provide our patients the latest technology and most-advanced techniques.
We are now equipped with all the newest handpieces that treat the hard to reach areas – such as the arms, chin, and thighs. The technology is amazing, but we know that the heart of a practice lies with our providers. We are proud of our team for deepening their CoolSculpting experience by attending the University, and bringing back valuable information that we can apply to all our patients!
We sat down with Audrey, R.N., Christina, L.E., Kristen, M.A., and Carollee, M.A, about their experience at CoolSculpting University. Here’s what they had to say:
- What was your favorite part?
- Audrey: I thought learning about the science behind the technology was really fascinating. I also liked learning about how they have improved their technology over the years. It is a really important piece of the puzzle that often gets forgotten.
- Christina: I loved the hands-on experience. I could visually see and learn everything about handpiece placement and how to assess a patient!
- Kristen: I also loved the hands-on learning experience. I really enjoyed assessing patients and learning how to best treat every body type!
- Carollee: My favorite part was doing the treatment on a lot of different people and body types. I was able to learn so much from the trainers and other providers. They also made it so fun!
- What are you able to bring back to CEC?
- Audrey: We are excited to put on amazing events in the coming months to showcase CoolSculpting and all the treatment has to offer!
- Christina: I feel confident in treating every area of the body. We really can treat to transformation, no matter what the problem area is!
- Kristen: I can bring back a better understanding of patient assessments, and the ability to educate patients more efficiently about the science behind CoolSclupting.
- Carollee: I feel like I have a sharper eye for assessing patients, and feel so confident in the treatment and our procedure process here at CEC. We do it the right way!
- What surprised you while you were there?
- Audrey: How many applicators can be used in one treatment. We were interested to see how they really maximized the surface area and the patient’s time by using multiple handpieces at once.
- Christina: The before and after photos were incredible. We know our patients look amazing, but we loved seeing every practice’s results as well!
- Kristen: I was blown away by how popular it’s becoming. Since CEC was one of the first practices in Maine to offer the treatment in 2010, it was amazing to see how widespread it’s become.
- Carollee: It was amazing to see how many people of all shapes and sizes benefit from CoolSculpting. Whether you are a new mom hoping to trim some tummy fat, or a young, active person who struggles with those last few pounds – CoolSculpting is for you!
We are excited for the future of CoolSculpting at Cosmetic Enhancement Center of New England. After the amazing reception of our Facebook Live CoolEvent, we will certainly be doing more giveaways and events in the near future! We are also running a special this month on CoolSculpting – buy three treatments, get one free! Our consultations are always complimentary, and we’d love to have you come in and meet our team of experienced providers. Feel free to reach us by phone at (207) 747-3560 to schedule a consult.