Audrey Forastiere, Lead RN
Audrey Forastiere is our lead nurse injector at Cosmetic Enhancement Center. A registered nurse since 2006 and nurse injector since 2009, Audrey specializes in neuromodulators, including Botox and Dysport, dermal fillers and Vbeam laser treatments, she also has extensive knowledge of skincare and other lasers.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Filler, I love the transformation!
- Favorite treatment to receive: Botox and Diamond Glow
- Favorite product(s): ZO Skin Health Daily Power Defense and Rozatrol, Colorescience All Calm
- What she likes to do in her free time: Spending time with my husband, two daughters and yellow lab, Sarge!
- Why she loves her work: I enjoy helping my patients achieve a more refreshed, youthful look through the many incredible services we offer at CEC. My top priority is the satisfaction, safety and comfort of patients.
Ashley Wedgewood, RN
Ashley Wedgewood has been a registered nurse since 2007 and a nurse injector since 2011. Her specialties include injectables, such as Botox and dermal fillers, among many other treatments that give patients an extra boost of confidence by ensuring natural, beautiful results.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Lip and cheek filler are my favorite treatments!
- Favorite treatment to receive: Botox, filler, Pixel8 Microneedling RF, and Coolsculpting
- Favorite product(s): ZO Skin Complexion Renewal Pads, Colorescience All Calm, and any of the retinols we offer for skin brightening!
- What she likes to do in her free time: I love family outings with my daughter, Ivy, and making memories.
- Why she loves her work: I love empowering my patients and giving them that extra boost to make their “daily grind” a bit easier.
Tiffany Nelson, RN
Tiffany Nelson brings more than 13 years of nursing and aesthetician experience to the Cosmetic Enhancement Center. Prior to joining CEC, Tiffany spent years in the plastic surgery and medi-spa industries. She has a wealth of knowledge in injectables, lasers, skincare and beyond.
- Favorite treatment to perform: I love doing lips! Or first-time Botox on a patient!
- Favorite treatment to receive: I love a lot of the services we offer. Our Micropeel and Dermaplaning are probably my favorite though.
- Favorite product(s): DEJ Eye Cream, ZO Skin Health Daily Power Defense and Exfoliating Polish, SkinMedica AHA/BHA cleanser.
- What she likes to do in her free time: I love running, boating, fishing, gardening and spending time with my three children!
- Why she loves her work: It brings me joy to help make others feel good about themselves.
Catherine Cole, RN
Catherine Cole has nearly 30 years of experience as a registered nurse and has been a master nurse injector since 2014. Catherine’s extensive medical background in plastic surgery and the aesthetics industry has led to her specialization in injectables, laser treatments and skincare.
- Favorite treatment to perform: It’s a toss-up – I love performing both lip and cheek filler!
- Favorite treatment to receive: Diamond Glow
- Favorite product(s): SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum and HA5 are my favorites
- What she likes to do in her free time: Anything that involves being on the water or hiking. I also love spending time with my Frenchie, Stan!
- Why she loves her work: I love helping people feel better about themselves and educating them on how to achieve natural results with Botox and fillers, as well as having healthy skin. I enjoy creating custom treatment plans based on my patients’ individual needs.
Lisa Prentiss, PA
Lisa Prentiss has been a Physician Assistant for more than 25 years and has an extensive background in cardiology and adult medicine. Lisa applies her wealth of medical experience to the field of aesthetic medicine, focusing primarily on our tissue tightening modalities, such as Profound and Viveve.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Profound, Viveve or PiXel8 Microneedling RF
- Favorite treatment to receive: I really enjoy having a consultation for various procedures from the staff here at CEC. Their expertise and knowledge are so impressive and they ALWAYS listen to my concerns. Their wealth of knowledge and years of experience is the most reassuring aspect of getting treatments.
- Favorite product(s): SkinMedica TNS Advanced+ Serum and HA5
- What she likes to do in her free time: I love snowboarding at Saddleback in Rangeley and traveling. I was fortunate enough to go on a medical mission in Nairobi and I’m hoping to do more soon to combine my zest to see the world and my desire to provide medical care to those in need.
- Why she loves her work: I love working with this group of hard-working and incredibly knowledgable women, it’s fun to make people happy and feel confident every day!
Sarah Chaousis, PA
Sarah Chaousis has been a PA since 2006 and has a wealth of knowledge in plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as medical aesthetics. Sarah is a trained aesthetic injector and offers Botox, dermal fillers and a variety of other treatments such as the vbeam laser, sclerotherapy and in-office procedures (earlobe repairs, and skin tag and mole removal). She is also highly skilled in performing biopsies and treating dermatologic conditions.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Botox and Filler, and in-office procedures like earlobe repairs and mole removal
- Favorite treatment to receive: Injectables but I also really love any Microneedling treatment whether it’s the Vampire Facial or Microneedling with radiofrequency, or the TotalFX Co2 Laser Resurfacing treatment.
- Favorite product(s): ZO Skin Health Daily Power Defense or the ZO Skin Health Pigment Control Program + Hydroquinon.
- What she likes to do in her free time: I love spending time with my two daughters, Reece and Parker, at our camp in central Maine!
- Fun Fact about her: I have two Frenchies, Pepper and Sugar.
Shirley Millett, ME
Shirley Millet received her license in medical aesthetics in 1999 and been practicing in the field of aesthetics for more than two decades. Today, she specializes in a number of aesthetic treatments including, but not limited to, Ultherapy, laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, microneedling treatments and more.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Ultherapy and Pixel8 Microneedling RF
- Favorite treatment to receive: Pixel8 Microneedling RF
- Favorite product(s): I love a variety of products by ZO Skin Health and SkinMedica, it’s hard to choose just one!
- What she likes to do in her free time: I’m passionate about daily exercise to stay healthy. I also love biking and ocean kayaking in the summer!
- Why she loves her work: I love to make people feel good about themselves and I really enjoy the relationships I have with my patients.
Vanessa Cavallaro, LE
Vanessa Cavallaro adds to CEC’s leading services with her more than 12 years of experience in the medical aesthetics and beauty industries. Her specialties include: microneedling treatments, Ultherapy, laser hair removal, dermaplaning, chemical peels, Diamond Glow and more.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Microneedling with PRP (the Vampire Facial) and laser hair removal
- Favorite treatment to receive: Botox
- Favorite product(s): ZO Pigment Control and Brightening, SkinMedica AHA/BHA Cleanser and Grande Lash serum and mascara
- What she likes to do in her free time: I enjoy working out, hanging out with my two sons – Santino and Vinny, going to the beach and exploring new places.
- Why she loves her work: I’ve always had a passion for skin care and educating patients about how to take care of their skin at home in order to help them feel like their most beautiful self. We have an extremely talented crew of providers at CEC and I love how we work well together and educate each other on our roles and specialties.
Christina Ackroyd, LE
Christina Ackroyd has been a licensed aesthetician since 2007 and has a wealth of experience in and knowledge of the medi-spa and spa industries. Her specialties include Diamond Glow, Microneedling treatments such as the Vampire Facial and PiXel8 RF, chemical peels, laser hair removal, skincare consultations and more.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Diamond Glow and laser hair removal
- Favorite treatment to receive: Diamond Glow
- Favorite product(s): SkinBetter Alto, Even Tone and AlphaRet. I also love Colorescience Sunforgettable Glow SPF
- What she likes to do in her free time: I love spending time with my family and singing in the Jim Ciampi band. I also love going to Sebago Lake!
- Why she loves her work: I love helping people feel confident and beautiful – It’s very gratifying and rewarding!
Jules Brodeur, LE
Jules Broduer has been a licensed aesthetician since 2013 and has been in the beauty, salon and spa industry for nearly 15 years. Jules specializes in laser treatments, Diamond Glow, microneedling treatments, skincare consultations and more.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Any Microneedling treatment, especially PiXel8 RF… I love the results!
- Favorite treatment to receive: Laser hair removal (because I’m hairy – thanks, dad!) and Botox for anti-aging prevention.
- Favorite product(s): ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Polish, SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 and the SkinBetter Science AlphaRet Clearing Serum
- What she likes to do in her free time: I enjoy cruising the aisles at Marshall’s in hopes of scoring something I didn’t know I needed, visiting local farms with my two daughters, taking daily walks, and exploring fun beaches while collecting sea glass with my family.
- Why she loves her work: Educating patients on proper skincare while guiding them to their best skin goals truly brings me so much joy. When you understand what your skin needs and become consistent at providing those needs, you’ll see the most amazing results. It really is so rewarding!
Shannon Hooper, LE
Shannon Hooper completed her Aesthetician training from Spa Tech Institute in 2016. She joined the CEC team in 2017 as a Boutique Associate, educating patients on medical grade skincare. In 2022, she took her passion for skincare to the next level and was welcomed to the aesthetics team at CEC. Shannon has expansive knowledge of skincare and specializes in: dermaplaning, Micropeels, chemical peels, lash lift and tints, waxing, customized facials and Diamond Glow treatments.
• Favorite treatment to perform: I really love custom facials! I think it’s a great way to really learn about someone’s skin.
• Favorite treatment to receive: Micropeels, I’m obsessed with that instant glow!
• Favorite products: Lytera 2.0 from Skinmedica for pigmentation, Eyemax from SkinBetter Science for my nightly undereye cream and SunBetter ToneSmart SPF 75 from SkinBetter Science for my daily SPF!
• What she likes to do in her free time: I love Lord of the Rings, True Crime, and adventuring around New England with my boyfriend and dog.
• Why she loves her work: I love my work because I love seeing people feel better about themselves. I think we all are way too hard on ourselves – being able to help someone love their skin and feel confident is the best feeling!
Carollee Lumb, Coolsculpting Master
Carollee Lumb has more than 20 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from CoolSculpting University in the summer of 2017 and received her CoolSculpting Master’s certification in May 2019. In addition to CoolSculpting, Carollee also offers CoolTone and Emsculpt Neo treatments to help patients further achieve their body sculpting goals.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Coolsculpting and Emsculpt Neo.
- Favorite treatment to receive: Pixel8 Microneedling RF.
- Favorite product(s): ZO Skin Health Daily Power Defense.
- What she likes to do in her free time: Biking with my family.
- Why she loves her work: I love seeing the smiles on my patients’ faces after they achieve great body sculpting results!
Kristen Garrigan, Coolsculpting Master
Kristen Garrigan worked in the medical industry for nearly two decades prior to joining CEC. She graduated from Coolsculpting University in the summer of 2017 and received her Coolsculpting Master’s certification in May 2019. Beyond Coolsculpting, Kristen helps patients further their body sculpting goals through CoolTone and Emsculpt Neo treatments.
- Favorite treatment to perform: Coolsculpting, I also enjoy doing CoolTone and Emsculpt Neo.
- Favorite treatment to receive: I have a lot, but I love the Emsculpt Neo!
- Favorite product(s): ZO Skin Health Daily Power Defense and Exfoliating Polish.
- What she likes to do in her free time: Spend time with my grandson, Forrest!
- Why she loves her work: Being a Coolsculpting Master is very gratifying because I love sculpting and shaping people’s bodies – it changes their life for the better and helps them feel more confident!
Pam Bither, MA
Pam Bither is body sculpting specialist that brings nearly 20 years of experience in personal training to CEC. She has an associate degree in medical assistance, and in 2021, completed extensive training on the Emsculpt Neo, Emsella and Coolsculpting devices. Today she specializes in helping CEC patients achieve their ideal physique.
- Favorite treatment to perform: I love Emsculpt Neo and Emsella, but for different reasons! With the Emsella, hearing a patient say they will no longer have to be embarrassed about having an “accident” while sneezing or laughing etc. – I just know that is a life changing experience. With EMSCULPT Neo, I love the excited reactions of the patients even just after the first few treatments. Being with the patient gives me the opportunity to get to know them a little better and knowing I get to be the one who is helping them on their fitness/body sculpting journey is something I have always loved.
- Favorite treatment to receive: Emsculpt Neo….I love the feeling of my muscles feeling hard.
- Favorite product(s): SkinMedica TNS Advanced+ Serum and HA5. I also like SkinBetter Science Trio Rebalancing Moisture Treatment.
- What she likes to do in her free time: I love the outdoors, I’m an avid runner and love hiking.
- Why she loves her work: I love to help guide people in a direction that makes them happy and help them have the confidence they once had in some cases. I am passionate about building patients’ confidence and guiding them through their fitness and body sculpting journeys.
LE – Licensed AestheticianMA – Medical Assistant
ME – Medical Aesthetician
PA – Physician Assistant