One thing we are most proud of at CEC is our amazing staff of strong women (and men, hi Dr. Bedecs!). To support our booming growth in the last few months, we have expanded our team! Without further ado, meet Nicole, our Patient Coordinator and Marketing Assistant. Nicole comes to us with years of experience in customer service, event planning, social media and more! To help you get acquainted, here are five fast facts about Nicole:
1. Nicole recently moved to Maine from Massachusetts. She misses her family, but not the traffic!
2. She loves to snowmobile and has been doing it since she was little!
3. She has an adorable black lab named Roofus that is starting to get gray hair…so she nicknamed him Old Roo!
4. In addition to winter sports, she also loves spending her summers on Sebago Lake! She enjoys boating with her friends and family.
5. Nicole comes from a large Italian family and they always celebrate holidays with pasta, seafood and lots of delicious food (although, she doesn’t really love fish…so she ops for linguini!).
We are excited to have Nicole join our staff. To learn more about our growing team, visit here: Meet Our Staff