Please be sure to review the below prior to your appointment. These measures are to reduce the risk for YOU, our friends, neighbors, loved ones, and staff from COVID-19! Your health and safety is our top priority.
We will ONLY be accepting credit/debit cards and Care Credit at this time (no cash or checks).
We are adhering to the Maine State Guidelines regarding out of state travel and visitors, more information can be found HERE.
Please call our office 207-761-0177 upon arrival. In an effort to minimize the number of people in our building at a given time, please arrive to your appointment at your scheduled time. If you arrive earlier than your scheduled time, we kindly ask you to wait in your car.
Please read the below very carefully, the following protocols will be required for ALL patients with appointments:
• Do not wear makeup to the office.
• Please wait in your car and call us to come into the building. No visitors, guests or children allowed. Please come to your appointment alone and don’t forget to bring your cell phone!
• ALL patients will be asked a series of questions, and must wear a mask upon entry. CEC will provide hand sanitizer and a mask, if needed.
• We will take your temperature using a non-touch thermometer. If you have a fever or any symptoms, you will not be seen and we will call you to reschedule.
• Once you have been cleared, you will be directed to the appropriate area by the Medical Assistant.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment please give us a call at 207-761-0177 or text us through the chat box in the lower right corner of our website.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and we look forward to seeing you!